Modular Individual 1 Bike Cage
This rigid cage structure allows individual bike storage. Standard unit slide panel x 1 + front gate no roof, no rear panel.
The MBL16S is used for a line of cages against a wall. As often in underground areas, the roof is optional MR717.
Optional hasp and staple allow cyclists to use their own U lock or padlock.
Note: Cages are normally installed in car parks and against walls, so back and roof panels are optional and need to be specified if required.
- Provides the highest level of security (Class 1) for bicycle parking (see AS2890)
- Individual locker door with a master keying system.
- Modular system tailored to suit the application
- Single or soluble horizontal configuration (vertical configuration available on request so please contact our sales department)
- Protects bicycle from weather
- The bicycle is hidden from view
- Surveillance not normally required
- Best suited for long-term parking
- Assemble on site